Looking stylish on a budget has never been so easy.
In fact, it’s actually super easy to make cheap clothes look expensive.
Have you ever heard of Shein, Romwe, Wish or Zaful?
These online shopping sites are renowned for being extremely cheap.
In fact, some of their items are so cheap that people are speculating whether the sites are legitimate.
Well, I put this to the ultimate test and decided to order off Romwe.
However, cheap online shopping isn’t your only option to look stylish on a budget.
It’s 2018. Thrift Shopping is cool. Thanks Macklemore.
This brings us to our second hack of looking stylish on a budget.
I recently hit up my local thrift shop and cannot believe what I found.
There were various branded items that I found, but there was one seriously shocking find….
I found a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for $5!!!!
PSSSTTT..YOU CAN WATCH THE REST OF THE HAUL BELOW…
SO, HOW CAN YOU BE STYLISH ON A BUDGET?
ONLINE SHOPPING SITES:
- The cheap online sites I trust are: Romwe, Zaful, Shein, Wish and Aliexpress.
- Always read the item’s reviews before purchasing.
- Always utilise the measurements section. As a rule of thumb, I tend to always order up a size.
- Shop the cheap accessories. Stacking jewellery can help transform an outfit.
- Shop the men’s section. They tend to be hoarding all the oversized band-tees and denim jackets.
- Recycle and revamp items from the denim section.
- Pay attention to the bag, belt, hat, shoes and jewellery section. This can help transform an outfit.
- Minimise browsing time by zoning in on your desired sections. TIP: thrift shops are often sectioned as colour coordinated.
- Don’t rule it out. If you find an item you see having potential, then get creative with the scissors at home or trying styling it a certain way (tie it up).
CHEAP TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL (ROMWE + THRIFT):